The Action Programme for Persons with Disabilities 2022–2030 follows the development guidelines of Slovenia outlined in the Slovenian Development Strategy 2030 and focuses on the economic and social activities of Slovenia. It aims to ensure social inclusion, equal opportunities, and enhanced accessibility in various sectors like employment, education, and healthcare.
It contain 12 objectives:
- Raising awareness and providing information.
- Accommodation and integration.
- Work and employment.
- Financial and social security.
- Health and the provision of medical care.
- Cultural engagement.
- Sports and leisure activities.
- Spiritual and religious life.
- The self-organisation of persons with disabilities.
- Violence and discrimination.