The Italian Digital Authorities AGID has issued the Guidelines on the accessibility of IT tools , as required by art. 11 of Law 4/2004, which have the aim of defining:
- the technical requirements for the accessibility of IT tools, including websites and mobile applications;
- the technical methodologies for verifying the accessibility of IT tools;
- the accessibility declaration model;
- the methodology for monitoring and evaluating the conformity of IT tools with accessibility requirements;
- the circumstances in which a disproportionate burden arises.