This report presents the results of in-depth and simplified monitoring of Danish public authorities' websites and mobile applications from January 1, 2020, to December 21, 2021. During this period, 192 simplified monitoring sessions, 21 in-depth monitoring sessions for websites, and four monitoring sessions for mobile applications were conducted, in line with the requirements of the implementation decision (EU) 2018/1524 regarding the sample size for Denmark.
The monitored sample indicates that the public authorities and public law bodies generally work to implement the new legislation and meet accessibility requirements, but that there is still room for improvement.
The simplified monitoring indicates that 20 per cent of those monitored websites fully comply with the published standard EN 301 549, while 65 per cent partially complies with the standard, and 15 per cent does not comply with the standard.
The in-depth monitoring shows that 81 per cent partially complies with the standard, while the remaining 19 per cent. does not comply with the standard. There is therefore none of them sites that have been subject to in-depth monitoring that fully complies with the standard.
The results of the in-depth monitoring of mobile applications show that 25 per cent fully complies with the standard, while the remaining 75 per cent complies the standard partially. Since only four mobile applications have been monitored in the first period, it is not a sufficient basis for assessing the general availability of the public bodies' mobile applications.