- Scope of application
- Type of organisation
- Public administration
- Organisation responsible
- The Swedish Public Employment Service (Arbetsförmedlingen)
A design system shared publicly with the following contents:
- An established model for cooperation: How to develop the design system together.
- Design patterns: Design and interaction patterns for user interfaces that fulfill specific needs.
- Design principles: A framework for how a designer can (and cannot) deal with different situations.
- Graphical profile: Tools and guidelines for presenting the organization’s brand.
- Component library in two parts: for design (Sketch + Abstract) and for code (web components via NPM).
- Language and translations: Guidelines for working with languages other than Swedish.
- Practical copy: Guidelines for system texts and micro copy.
- Accessibility guidelines: Knowledge base about products that help create accessible solutions.
Disclaimer: Accessible EU is not responsible for the accessibility of content provided by third parties.